Hi there. I’m a guy on the internet who enjoys reviewing audio and gaming products. Here’s my simple policy for doing that:
- I don’t accept money from companies for Sponsored Ad Posts disguised as reviews, and I never have in the past.
- Unless explicitly stated in the review, I bought the product I’m reviewing with my own personal money.
- I have a one-time donate button on my personal web site if you’d like to directly support me. It’s not recurring or subscription-based, but like a virtual tip jar. You can also donate to me directly through Ko-Fi, and there you can read special bonus posts exclusive to that platform to see what I’m working on. If you follow me on Twitter you can quickly see when I upload new posts on any site.
- All of my content, whether here on Medium or on my own site, is one hundred percent free to access. The donate buttons linked above are my only source of income from my writing.
- In those specific moments where I do receive a review unit/code/etc., the review article won’t be monetized in any way beyond the donate button mentioned above. The review will have as many specifics about the arrangement as I’m allowed to reveal featured in the opening lines of the article. I don’t accept review units with any major strings attached outside embargo dates for new releases.
- None of the product links in my reviews are affiliate links or referral links. You can click away knowing I won’t get paid anything if you do so. I don’t personally believe in the practice. I’ve written a lengthy piece about that originally commissioned by OneZero, available here to read free of charge.
Thanks for reading!