Hi there. I’m a guy on the internet who enjoys reviewing audio and gaming products. Here’s my simple policy for doing that:
- I don’t accept money from companies for Sponsored Ad Posts disguised as reviews, and I never have in the past.
- Unless explicitly stated in the review, I bought the product I’m reviewing with my own personal money. When I accept a review unit, I don’t monetize my review of that product through the Medium paywall.
- My personal web site is completely free to access. Most of my new content on Medium will live behind the member paywall when it first goes live to help support my efforts, before transitioning to a free “archival” status at my discretion.
- If you’d like to support me directly, the best way to do so is by subscribing to a Medium membership. You’ll get all the latest content from myself and many other writers, and you’ll help me to keep doing this. I also have donate buttons on my web site and an old Ko-Fi page, but my main income from writing is through reader support here on Medium.
- In those specific moments where I receive a review unit/code/etc., the review text will have as many specifics about the arrangement as I’m allowed to reveal featured in the opening section of the article. I don’t accept review units with any major strings attached outside embargo dates for new releases.
- None of the product links in my reviews are affiliate links or referral links. You can click away knowing I won’t get paid anything if you do so. I don’t personally believe in the practice. I’ve written a lengthy piece about that originally commissioned by Medium’s OneZero publication , now available here to read free of charge.
Thanks for reading!